MAKE A DONATION

Help us continue what we do best.
Your gifts will make a huge difference.

We’re guessing you’re here because like us, you too get excited about the vision of Big Church Festival. Perhaps your life, or the lives of your family and friends have been impacted through it.

Right now we are still fundraising to recover around £500,000 of unrecoverable costs due to having to cancel the 2020 & 2021 events because of Covid, whilst we continue to plan and find ways to fund the growth we are expecting to see in 2022.

We would be so grateful if you would join us on this journey by donating.

Big Church Festival Crowd
Big Church Festival

You’re part of the journey

EVERY YEAR MORE THAN 30,000 PEOPLE GATHER TO DEMONSTRATE UNITY, WORSHIP TOGETHER, AND BRING THEIR FRIENDS TO TELL THEM ABOUT JESUS.

OUR VISION

Big Church Festival’s vision is multi-layered but at its core, you’ll find a heart that is passionate about playing our part in bringing God’s kingdom to earth in this generation. Some of this is easy to see; our passion for evangelism and following Jesus, whilst others are less so, like our prayer that everyone will leave Big Church with a renewed sense of hope, courage and faith that God can use them to play their part in building His church. We want to make our mark on culture too, despite claims from the media that the ‘church’ is in decline, all around our country we see Churches rising up in significant numbers to impact our nation. Big Church Festival wants to champion those that live each day making a difference.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

And here’s the exciting bit, you too can partner with us to help see the impact of Big Church grow and to see this incredible gathering continue to be the beacon for the church we believe God wants it to be.

Big Church Festival is a charity, and our annual budget is in excess of £2.5 million. We raise around 90% of this through our main activities, but each year have to fundraise the remaining 10%, around £250,000.

Other ways to get involved!